The schedule of Registration of KKN UNISSULA Period I – 2016/2017:
- September 7-21, 2016: Registration in each Faculty, by completing administrative requirements announced before (except FKIP and FB which are automatically processed by the faculty for each period)
- September 26-30, 2016: Announcement of KKN particapants passed the administartive selection.
- October 10-21, 2016: Payment KKN fee and Registration.
- November 12, 2016: KKN Briefing.
- November 14, 2016: Initial Survey, Chief of group with committee.
- November 13 – 30, 2016: Survey on KKN location by each group of KKN participants, arranging proposal and explanation on work plan guided by DPL
- December 1 – 17, 2016: KKN implementation at the location.
- December 17, 2016: KKN participant withdrawal.
- December 18 – 26, 2016: Finishing KKN report guided by DPL.
- December 27, 2016: Deadline for submitting KKN report to LPPM.
Administrative requirements for KKN participants:
- Finshing minimally 110 Credits (proved by a copy of KHS).
- Attaching KRS of odd semester of 2016/2017.
- Has made registration on odd semester of 2016/2017.
- Fill KKN sheet provided by LPPM.
- Getting approval and recommendation from supervisor (Dosen Wali) and head of study program
- Colour photo 4 x 6 (2 slides).
- The registration above is conducted at each faculty through faculty officers who have been assigned by LPPM.
The fee for KKN Period I – 2016/2017 : IDR. 775.000 per student (Including food and home stay during KKN, incentive help per group, and KKN jacket).